This is Heartbreaking: 2 Corpers and Several Others Die in Fatal Road Accident in Delta State (photos) To every hand typing Rest In Peace untimely deāth will never be your portion. You will never die by accident… Amen

 


Below is the very sad moment two NYSC mebers never saw their death coming lost their lives.

Untimely Déath is what we pray against every day.

May prayer is that no one seeing this will be a vîctim of untimely death.

We will live long to eat the fruits of our labour.

We will live to see our children children.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"I Promise To Take Very"I Buried My Wife Today, I Promise Her I Will Take Good Care Of Our Child" - Man Who Lost His Wife During Pregn

"Mummy You Promised To Teach Me How To Dance And Buy Me New Cloth If I Come First In Class..I Came First, Please Come Fulfill The Promise"