"I Promise To Take Very"I Buried My Wife Today, I Promise Her I Will Take Good Care Of Our Child" - Man Who Lost His Wife During Pregn




 HOW I LOST MY WIFE (CS, internal bleeeding )

Uzochukwu wrote:

In a few days, ' my destiny-in-marriage ' will be laid to rest and I can't help thinking back how all this horror movie started from no where.

Chisom didn't deserve to die, I don't deserve this fate. She was so prayerful and full of life until I came to the hospital that fateful evening.

Pained out from the complicated CS, and its accompanied bleeding, I saw my woman looking pale and weak but she was still hopeful that she would be alright, somehow, for such was her faith in God. I remember vividly her words, " Sugar I did it, I did this for us. Do you like our babies ? I hope they are beautiful ? "

Then came the most hellish and haunting moment of my life. I had been called by the mother who said that Som Som wanted to see me.

I dashed into the room where she was lying and knew that something was wrong, devastatingly wrong. She was there staring at me as if she wanted to say something, her mouth made no sounds, there was this look on her face as if to say BABY, PLEASE HELP ME.

I was horrified and felt even guilty, I couldn't do anything and she stared a little more and finally succumbed to the gnarling pains.

So, our love story goes cold .

Som Som, I am so sorry it has to be this way, life wasn't fair to us, it wasn't.

How can a lady who never showed anger die ? How can the lady who was just happy to live and see me happier die ? What kind of life does this wickedness ?

I have dedicated my life to cherish what is left of us, our children. They are growing up fine. I have named our daughter after you, Chimsom. Our son Kambiri is doing just fine too, he is a voracious eater and has a way of being stubborn in a sweet way. Chimsom is a Drama Queen, calculated and always giving me trouble especially during the milk feeding session where she would simply hold back the milk in her mouth instead of swallowing and would then let it out, making a mess of herself. This is fun that I regret you are not here to share with me.

Rest In Peace My Angle.. Type RIP for her.

I pray for you reading this 

May CS, bleeding and premature death not be your portion in Jesus name. You'll not die during child birth in Jesus name

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"Mummy You Promised To Teach Me How To Dance And Buy Me New Cloth If I Come First In Class..I Came First, Please Come Fulfill The Promise"