Let the Prayer Your Mother Said For You On Your Wedding Day Manifest In Your Life Now - Nigerians Pray For Gospel Artiste Mercy Chinwo To Get Pregnant 11 Months After Her Wedding; She Respond

 



Many Christians are praying to God to touch the womb of popular gospel artiste, Mercy Chinwo to get pregnant. Next month will make it one year the singer got married but she is yet to get pregnant despite the fact that her mother prayed for her on her wedding day to get pregnant immediately after her wedding but that has not happened yet. Please say a prayer for our beloved gospel Singer to get pregnant.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"I Promise To Take Very"I Buried My Wife Today, I Promise Her I Will Take Good Care Of Our Child" - Man Who Lost His Wife During Pregn

"Mummy You Promised To Teach Me How To Dance And Buy Me New Cloth If I Come First In Class..I Came First, Please Come Fulfill The Promise"